- movies @ midnight
- meaningful messages on monday mornings
* here's one "Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly." (Benjamin Franklin)
- movies in the park
- me subbing @ Perry High (go Pumas)
- movies w/ movie goodies
- multiple birthday parties
- my car does give rides :)
- many kinds of wings
- morning runs on Saturdays
- Mother's Day! (of course)
- must get my tooth checked out by dentist before it kills me
- man, it's already time for renewing car registration again
- mucho school graduations
- Manny Ramirez suspended 50 games
- making snowcones
- marking up the conference Ensign articles
- meeting the author (and i know her brother)
- maximizing salads, minimizing meats
- memories of those who've passed on
- mixin' it up a little
- mental exercises: 5 riddles (for the answers you have to post a reply and ask for them)
1. A murderer is condemned to death. For his execution, he has to choose from three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in three years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together, and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away ?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
-meeting the world for the first time (welcome to earth, junior)
- my opinion of honoring a special day