(aka interesting questions and/or idiotic questions)
- Where does mucus really come from?
- What happens with animals in heaven? (pets?, zoos?, etc.)
- Why is the country of Egypt having a major cow right now?
- Will we ever figure out the criminal justice system?
- Who else besides Jimmer Fredette should get College Player of the Year?
- Why is it already 75 degrees in January?
- Wouldn't it be awesome if bird poo was something that actually went against gravity?
- Why do I like Sweethearts candies so much?
- Who wins Super Bowl XLV? Who really cares?
- How much will I be missed at store #1542?
- When will the 'Christian community' finally respect the Latter-Day Saints?
- If Natalie Portman doesn't win for Best Actress this year, will her celebrity status spiral downwards?
- How many more sub jobs will I end up getting in my career?
- Will this be the summer I get to meet 'the green bill brothers'?
- At what point does our government take a good look around at the mess we call the USA?
- True or False? 2011 will be the lamest movie year this century.
- How many roadies can the Versa handle?
- Chandler was voted "All-American City"... Who was on the voting panel?
- Who invented Scrabble? (potentially a legitimate question)
- Do you feel cheated after spending valuable time reading all these questions?
* input-feedback-harassment = always welcome