Sunday, March 29, 2009

You are who you say you are, a superstar...

Did you know I was famous? Do you still not believe it? Well, being that on April 2 of this year, I celebrate an anniversary of sorts. It is a personal holiday, a.k.a. my birthday. You know you wanna eat some cake and ice cream now as soon as I blow out my candles. Then I can open up all the nice presents you did or did not get me. Well, I will enjoy the day no matter what. Another year of surviving and not thriving. Thank you for sticking it out with me. I'm greatful to know all of you. I look forward to giving you grief this time next year, you rapscallions!

- John "the family history consultant" Long

2 comments:

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

Ghetto supastar that is what you are
Comin from afar reachin for the stars
Run away with me to another place
We can rely on each other uh huh
From one corner to another uh huh


are we having a party?

Rochelle and Spencer said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I hope all is well with you.