Thursday, December 31, 2009

T h e '10 ! (as in 2010)

"Here's to you and all the rest, and those to whom we love the best..."

It's a new year, a new decade, and a new post, from a new man (sorta).

I personally hope you all have a great year and NOT buy stuff made in china.

That was kindofa joke, but not really.

Here are my predictions for this next year:

- Obama will continue to be a big schmo
- Arizona will keep losing money
- I will date a hottie (more than once, with any luck)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints will hit 14 million members
- You will be more into blogs and blogging than ever before


TO BE CONTINUED

4 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

I can't promise that I will not buy things from China. Sorry! Plus who is this "hottie" you are refering to? I want details please :)

my name is john said...

I still think 'the suites' could've used a WII at some point, but oh well!
:]

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

and jenny and dawson will become super rich!

my name is john said...

and i will not run into any more screen doors (or glass ones) !