Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TRIX are for grown-ups, too

Recently, I met up with a visitor from our neighbors to the north (what up, eh)
We hit up a local dining establishment, which just so happened to be where a friend of mine works, who just so happened to be our server. Thanks Jen! Check it out:

http://www.houseoftricks.com/site

We both enjoyed it and found it to be a pleasant overall experience and recommend it to you and your friends. I got to taste the "Seafood Stuffed Poblano Pepper with Goat Cheese, Creamy Baja Sauce and Red Pepper Coulis" as well as the "Mustard Braised Rabbit with Celery Root Puree, Glazed Baby Carrots, Black Mission Figs and Watercress". The dessert is rich and caps off the meal nicely.

It actually was my first time having rabbit, and it was quite tasty. So moral of the story - get a date, go to the TRIX in Tempe, sit outside, ask for the section of Jen S., tip well, enjoy. Let me know how it went if you want to...

peace out peeps
- J

2 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

I want to hear more info on the canook you were with...do tell!!! Nice work sweet j.

my name is john said...

mary roberts friend visiting the valley - needed a manly man to spend some time with - but all they could get on short notice was me instead - either way still fun