Sunday, January 9, 2011

new year - day 10

Q.T.'s

We'll call them quality thoughts if they are good, questionable thoughts if they are not so good

List:

- If only I had a mind like Hugh Nibley's

- Just Dance 2... yes, I did do some on the Wii

- Nothing like a good old fashioned family reunion to help wear you out (all those kids!)

- I can't wait to see the boys go undefeated in region play (freshmen hoops)

- Went to the dentist the other day... amazingly, I 'passed'

- The 3rd Narnia movie = utter nonsense (good book/bad film)

- Finally, a BCS bowl game worth watching ---> oregon vs. auburn

- Satan is a punk!

- Love when people have birthdays, I mean I like going to their parties

- Why do the Suns stink?

- Recent shooting in Tucson where Congresswoman was injured: not the first time this happened, and probably won't be the last

- For the most part the media is so preposterously ridiculous and good for almost nothing

- I have the worst sweet tooth! I need to order my dentures now

- Friends are cool, good friends are better, BFF's pretty much rule

- Trust me when I say 'the pressure cooker is the way to go'

- Scriptures are the b-o-m-b (is that sacrilegious?)

- I really need a better foundation in my life... still struggling in a lot of ways

- AZ is the best during winter, except for all the visitors who drive crazy

- Speaking of driving, I consider myself a pretty fair motor vehicle operator. I will not have the city of Mesa telling me otherwise.

- Not to be silly, but if animal language was like human language, how rad would that be (seriously)

* If you have some Q.T.'s then by all means, do share

- JL

3 comments:

Jenna Kae said...

here's a q.t. for ya - you're really cool.

and i like it when you come to birthday parties.

the end

my name is john said...

sure
im a party animal

but i dont like people telling other people they think im cool

epilogue

:]

Jenna Kae said...

really? i'm sorry... i'll try not to let it happen again.