Wednesday, March 9, 2011

march9

"The earth is bipolar" - Carlos Irwin Estevez

"Beware the Ides of March." - soothsayer to Julius Caesar

"It's hard to focus when your life is a blur, It's hard to see the truth; How can I move on when there's so much to learn?" - Chester Bennington

"The current Republican Party is not really the Republican Party." - Ron Schiller

"It turns out I've got a lot of other stuff to do, " Barack Obama when asked if he'd intervene in NFL labor dispute.

"When will I learn? The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV." - Homer Simpson

"If dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, I hope they don't go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." - Jack Handey

"I love you like a fat kid love cake, you know my style-I'll say anything to make you smile." - Curtis James Jackson III

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost






4 comments:

Jenna Kae said...

when are the ides of march?

Jenna Kae said...

nevermind, i googled it.

my name is john said...

GOOGLE rules!

(o'doyle rules)

haha

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

Chihuahuas hahaha so true.