Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ode to a la Mode

happy Memorial Day weekend!

in between the BBQ's and Band of Brothers marathon and maybe even the Coca-Cola 600 from Charlotte Motor Speedway, we all keep in mind the memory of those who paid the price of devotion for their country...

This weekend I spent part of the time in the area of Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. I think I drove by the campuses of N.C. State, Duke, and UNC-Chapel Hill, all in one day. Several hours involved me on the highways, dodging the NASCAR traffic. The last few installs have been fairly smooth. I just might be hitting a groove finally. I recently moved into my 3rd apartment in this complex. (having your own room is awesome by the way) Some of the office staff let me use their internet/tv/food while I watched their dogs for them.

Yes, I also watched the new 'Pirates' movie. Yes, I almost fell asleep.

Off I go to church now. Check back later y'all.

- JL

1 comment:

Jenna Kae said...

have you met michael jordan yet?