Sunday, September 4, 2011

summer home 2011


I will miss you apartments 3312, 16215, & 17313.
We had some good times this summer.
One of them was when the lady below us hated our very existence-for being awake later than her, I guess-so she complained enough that we had to move...in the rain.
I remember moving into a 3 bedroom apartment with 7 dudes living there - and only 1 key.
There was also the time when we helped another dude move in, to our 3rd floor apartment, and he had a weight bench (w/ 300 lbs.)
Can't forget about the many heated but still hilarious volleyball matches between the reps and the techs.
I won't miss those 8 great speed bumps. Multiple times per day. ugh!
Nor will I forget about surfing on the car while running trash up to the dumpster.
I definitely didn't enjoy pulling in to a blacked out complex one night. No electricity is the worst!
The morning visits to the pool will be missed, as well.
Some action in #16101 also: the mouse running loose, the pipes bursting and water flooding the floors, the table collapsing, etc.
So I wish you well, complex off of exit 55. It was an interesting summer living on your grounds.


No comments: