Thursday, November 24, 2011

GREAT itudes

Instead of the usual "things I'm thankful for" list, I opted to throw down things that recently have highlighted my little adventures here on earth.

- getting to work with the basketball coaching staff at hamilton high
- really big checks coming in the mail
- leaving the big bank, joining credit union instead
- good friends to do things with on the weekend
- enjoying a great dog like HEIDI for the last 13 years or so
- cool friends that take me with on their roadies
- having two jobs - wait - make that one job now, after I got hosed by one company (not to name any names, but you know who you are AMP!)
- roommates that keep life interesting
- wrapping up the Inheritance series, Chris Paolini did do a stand-up job
- this new album I can't stop listening to...I now have it in my top 5 all time best ever... way to go Angels & Airwaves!
- catching a little Harry Potter on the big screen for only $1
- the fact that the police helicopter outside the other night with the spotlight on and the megaphone going, was not for me, or anyone I know
- having options when going to church on sunday

*may or may not be amended at later date

2 comments:

Jenna Kae said...

Was that your review? I thought there would be a lot more... detail. And I think you should throw the nba in there. Ps angels and airwaves is amazing.

my name is john said...

it was supposed to be a list of highlights

NBA not included

i like hoops, but college is better!