Sunday, December 18, 2011

Looking back, ahead



how do you recap a whole year in a few lines of text?
you really can't do it (very well, anyway).
but I thought about 2011 and realized one thing at least - it sure flew by!

and on that note, I give you the 'thesis' of this post: I think it's important that we try to live our lives like we only have 1 more day to do it in...because...for all we know...it just might be the truth.

here are some things I can say about this past year, and the year coming up.
* I need to be more charitable * I need the Spirit more * I fail my fellow man/woman too much * My will and His will need to be in sync * I can work on my flaws and fix them * My heart wants to change, I need to let it * I have to focus better on my goals * Jesus knows I love him but my service is often lacking * Being single is not progressing --> 'nuff said

No comments: