Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 days (of hell?)

What I did the past 48 hours: almost die!
Well, I took the written test for Phoenix Police on Friday, downtown. I passed but not by much. I made the round trip via Valley Metro.
The next morning-at the crack of dawn-it was time to take the physical agility test in south Phoenix. That was the first time I actually thought about ending my own life. Okay JUST KIDDING!
It was rough but I survived it. Now I have to get moving on my background information packet. With any luck, the process will be quick and I can be in the academy by September.
Just remember to never underestimate the looks of people...they can only be adequately judged by their hearts.

"A wretched soul bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much, or more, we should ourselves complain."
-W. Shakespeare

No comments: