Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22 - and Giving Thanks

I feel so thankful for many things. Here is just a list of some, in no particular order:

* technology that lets me share info with you
* literacy which allows me to submit these messages
* friends who make me want to post things on websites
* even though I'm going 5 whole days without it, sugar
* a chance to help out the guys on the court and in the classroom
* my hoopty ride (yeah for Versel) which so far works pretty good
* Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
* correspondences with missionaries in the field
* David Yates and his handling of the latest Harry Potter films...bravo
* actually having some things that I can help donate to those in need
* poetry
* having access to a Rally's right next door to a Sweetie's
* a knowledge of and belief in scriptural truths
* christmas carols
* my dentist
* coupons for car repairs and maintenance
* the hilarious texts both incoming and outgoing on my phone
* work bonus(es)
* my bed/blanket/pillow
* that cancer has yet to get at me in a bad way

[this list may or may not continue to grow this whole week]

have a happy turkey day
- JL

1 comment:

Jenna Kae said...

excellent list. and excellent use of the word "hoopty."