Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why I Can't Get a Job?

The 4 steps to getting hired:

1) application process
2) interview process
3) training process
4) waiting for a phone call, finally getting a phone call, finding out there's no spots open in the desired shift, being called an 'alternate' for that shift...

HOSED (again)!

A funny thing happened on the way to gaining seasonal but full time employment. I was getting 'the business' so instead I opted to pick up the coaching gig again and help a brother out.
I think assisting the freshman boys basketball team is a good 'alternative' to doing 12 hour shifts anyway.

18 games this year - hopefully 18 wins !
fun starts Nov. 30 ... stay tuned

2 comments:

Jenna Kae said...

sorry johnny boy. i know of a job opening though! in phoenix. kind of big shoes to fill though, and it's pretty hush hush right now. but should available by the 15th! if you're interested, talk to the gorilla. :)

my name is john said...

dude that is so funny right now,
im glad we're friends (me and the gorilla) JK JK