Tuesday, July 26, 2011

3 little birds-i mean words

and they are:

deep sea fishing

The 17 of us embarked on Captain Long's vessel - the New Billy Boy, out of Little River, in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
We were 30 miles out in the Atlantic.
And then we fished.

Well, actually, I tried to fish but the unending dry heaves impeded my efforts at enjoyment.
So I think I was made to pay the price for not making it to worship services on this sabbath day.
No one's perfect.

Zero sleep the night before. A ton of driving. Huge storm while on the freeway. Chunk of change out of pocket. Fishing hook in the arm. One of the only ones not to catch a baby shark. And it was still a cool trip, overall.

2 comments:

Jenna Kae said...

Lucky! And - you can't go wrong with captain long.

my name is john said...

im in the back

green shirt, glasses

"sabbath breaker!"