Monday, March 22, 2010

In the 'Biz


So Friday was interesting/educational for me.
I spent the majority of the day at Villa Siena in Gilbert for a GODADDY commercial shoot.
It was a poker theme and it featured Vanessa Rousso (top 5 all-time female poker tournament money-maker).
There were about a dozen of us that were extras and we just sat in the background at the tables acting like we were playing some Hold 'em.
There was a lot of sitting around in the lounge, but we did get snacks, and lunch was pretty top-notch in my opinion.
The set was loaded with the crew, and props, and lights.
For my first time, I think I rather enjoyed it.
The worst part was that I missed most of the day's March Madness games.
So goes my intro to the entertainment industry...

5 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

You're famous!! I feel lucky to know you :D

my name is john said...

i do what i can baby 8 ]

Roxxi and Van said...

When do I get to see you on TV??

my name is john said...

i'll just get blurred out or something

i think the director yelled at me once

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

thats cool