Monday, March 8, 2010

Ladies, I got your back

Yes, today is International Women's Day, or something like that. Apparently, this is not observed here in the United States. Although, International Men's Day is November 19, and that does seem to be recognized by the U.S. of A.

Hey - don't look at me - I don't get it either. (chauvinism rules ?)

There's even an International Children's Day (June 1) and a Universal Children's Day (Nov. 20). So what's really going on here?

Well, all I can do is supply the information. I had no say in their origins. Why do we need to come up with "___ Days" to remember the roles of the family? It should be "Family Day" every day if you know what I mean. Some parents are lame, which affects the kids. [Trust me, I'm a first-hand witness] This takes its toll on our society.

Come on people...step it up!

No comments: