Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ever Elusive

GOOD GRIEF!
No, it's not Charlie Brown's problem - it's my complaint.
My question is why, WHY?

Any of you avid shoppers out there (even just 'window' shopping types) please be on the lookout for neckties that are NOT made in China. Trust me, they are hard to find. The good ties that are made in other places just cost like $25-$30 (see how that works?) I'm surprised I even have the ones I do, quite frankly.

So to recap:
1. I don't like stuff made in china
2. I have hard time finding dress pants, dress shoes and socks, and now ties - thanks to #1

Not to be a Donny Downer ... but this is a rather annoying epidemic >: [

4 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

You might need to spend a little more to get what you want...or break down and just get a tie from China!!!! But I will still keep my eyes out for you because I LOVE tie shopping!

my name is john said...

You dooo??? I don't know you at all...

but good lookin' out EM

Roxxi and Van said...

have you tried ROSS for all of those things? That's where I get all of Van's dressy stuff

my name is john said...

Ross is first on the list,
and the worst offender :<