Tuesday, April 20, 2010

pre(review)


Whoa! What's this chick doin' all up on my BLOG?

Well, it's actually my prop for the following post.

While the movie-whose poster you see here-does not come out until May 14th, I was able to be one of the crowd who recently screened it at a local theater. Here's the skinny:

So I don't often take in these types of films (chick flicks) yet I have to say that I was not let down. Sure it was free, but it still had some merit as a decent quality picture. My friend sitting next to me informed me that it was good enough for her-and I trusted her opinion.

This comes from the director of "Charlotte's Web", and "Bride Wars", and he remains effective in his presentation. The setting (Italy) was pleasant and attractive, with music to match the scenery.

Is it predictable? Sure. These kinds of movies usually end the same - happily. Is it worth your time? Indeed. It expresses the best traits of being in love, complete with appropriate lines and suitable acting. I also liked that it was "good, clean fun". So take the family, or just your sweetie, and enjoy 111 min. of AMORE!