Wednesday, April 7, 2010

good times

Happy Birthdays:
- HK (4/3)
- Millera6 (4/6)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (4/6)

Now...what to post...hmmm...I got it!

APRIL is Jazz Appreciation month AND it's also National Poetry month. So, all you crazy cats get cranked and snap to this. I call it "Spring's flings" (Norah Jones w/ background)

That's right Daddy-O, go ahead and razz my berries.
I might go ape about this gig and lose my mind slowly.
When the rain stops and the sun shines I see the man steppin' on my dreams.
Ain't Spring the thing?

I'm hip to your tricks brother, and it's bringin' me down.
Don't call me kookie or I'll lay it on you with two coats.
It's about time to let the fish and the flowers do their thing.
Yeah, Spring still stings!

Before I cut out I wanna know that you're havin' a blast, and you dig my jive.
I'm not into rattlin' your cage, so cool out with the other cubes baby.
Let's see how the wind blows the news to our ears...listen...listen.
This is some fling, man.

No comments: