Monday, April 4, 2011

skiddlee beebop a we rock a scoobie doo and guess what america we love you

am i mad? upset? angry?
why should i be?

i'm not the moronic idiot who recently took it upon himself to set fire to a certain holy scripture used by the largest religious group on the planet - and he resides in our country, by the way

i did take the assignment to babysit a cluster of little darling middle schoolers for the next few days

i'm not involved with the nuclear crisis taking place in japan as we speak (i kinda think there should be a plan for when things go wrong, that's already been established before the emergency happens)

i sure do wish the courts weren't so much responsible for robbing me of much needed funds

why in the world would the car wash take it upon themselves to remove the plastic bottles from my backseat? don't they know that if i wanted them gone, i could probably do that task my own d*** self

the early april 99 degree weather has nothing to do with this post!

should i really go broke just trying to fill my thirsty car's gas tank with regular unleaded on a weekly basis?

the president ... need i say more

my ongoing dental ordeal is just another way for me to 'learn and grow'

i like to read, but life is too short for books over 500 pages; what's wrong with getting to the point and then continuing the series? I'd rather get through 9 smaller copies than lose a whole month getting to meet the main characters

i need some marshmallows! i'll be back later though

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Marshmallows are delicious.

Jenna Kae said...

I think I have another Idaho spud with your name on it.

Cari Suz said...

You and your temper, John... :)