Saturday, August 23, 2008

30 seconds of me

* generic version
* rough draft

I am fairly reserved. I believe in the 3 P's - punctuality, practicality, and patience. I prefer moderation. My favorite thing to do is figure things out. I use my wits wisely. I like to help people out when they need it. I believe that God is our Father and we are His children. I also believe He has a plan for all of us. I think that Washington was our greatest President. Why? Because his Congress was the smallest. I don't favor war, but it is necessary at times to keep peace. I wish I had more money. Who doesn't? I'd rather have my own family, but still love the one I'm part of. When I was young, I wanted to be a Herpetologist (reptile expert). Now I think it would be cool to be a U.S. Marshall.

*possibly more than 30 seconds
*sorry, not perfect ya know

No comments: