Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a letter to me from my Subconscious

Dear Sir,

Lately it has come to my attention that your present condition is something of a dispirited one. These are simply my observations of current circumstances and their overall effects on your well-being. I should like to assert my authority and expertise in evaluating your state of mind.

First things first - we never give up! No matter what, we keep going, keep moving, never letting go, not quitting, or even losing faith. Ever. The one thing you can always do is hope. Do not stop believing in the cause. You have a role to play in this cosmic theater. You have to continue trying your best.

Sure things can get a little crazy, a bit complicated, and downright not cool. But that’s what we have to deal with on a regular basis. You can do it. You will do it. Despite what you have to cope with at any given time, you know that there is always a person or group of people who are worse off than you are. Things can always get better. That is the truth.

I hope that you take this to heart. Do everything you can that’s good, and avoid all that seems to be negative and unprofitable. You are not alone. Remember that. I’m not talking about me, either. Family, friends, and others are on your side; they root and pull for you constantly. One day it will all pay off, and we can look back and learn from this chaotic fiasco.

That’s about the extent of what I meant to convey to you…make it count. Good luck!

Yours (obviously),inner self

No comments: